Arrowstone Archaeological Research and Consulting Ltd. is a full service archaeological and heritage consulting firm based in Port Moody, British Columbia. Arrowstone specializes in:
- Archaeological Impact Assessments (AIA)
- Archaeological Inventory Studies (AIS)
- Archaeological Overview Assessments (AOA_
- Traditional Use Studies (TUS)
- Mitigative excavations
- Monitoring of developments
- Lithic analyses
- The recording of interior and coastal Culturally Modified Trees (CMTs)
- The recording of historic and prehistoric sites on the coast and in the interior of British Columbia.
Arrowstone is committed to providing its clients quality assessments at a competitive price that will satisfy the requirements of all of the stakeholders and regulatory agencies involved. All work performed by Arrowstone is conducted under the bylaws and provisions of the British Columbia Association of Professional Archaeologists (BCAPA). Arrowstone is a member of the Tri-Cities Chamber of Commerce and is registered to be SAFE certified company (an initiative of the B.C. Forest Safety Council).
Arrowstone is owned and operated by Dave Hall, M.A., RPCA. who has over 20 years experienced conducting archaeological assessments in B.C.